Although not officially confirmed by Adobe, following are some the features included in the roadmap (with no planned release dates announced yet) for Flash Player and AIR run-time:
- Stage 3D enhancements and possibly a next version
- In-built Physics (will be a huge boost)
- Better compile efficiency and file size reduction for iOS
- Support for Android Key Lime Pie
- Mobile Workers (Will tremendously boost AIR’s footprint as Mobile development technology)
While it is not documented on Adobe’s official roadmap webpage, all of the above sounds super exciting. Can’t wait!!